You don’t have to lift weights or spend hours on the treadmill to get a well-worked body. Your workout doesn’t just have to be monotonous, and you can reinvent it and have fun with other types of exercise. Turn on the music and let yourself be carried away by the rhythm. Dancing is one of the workouts that work the whole body. It is a highly intense workout, which combines cardio training with strength training and includes all types of dance. You don’t have to worry if you don’t know how to dance. With the help of our escort girls you will discover that everyone can dance.
The benefits of dance-inspired training
Intense workouts inspired by different dance styles offer many health benefits. In addition to toning muscle mass, dancing :
• Improves cardiovascular health – If you include intense cardio workouts in your workout plan, you can support improved blood flow and thus support your heart health.
• helps with weight loss – dance step training lasts longer and is intense, so the calories burned are higher. Therefore, dancing is ideal for getting rid of extra pounds.
• reduces stress – during training, our body secretes the hormone of happiness – endorphins. If you add music during your workout, your body eliminates stress faster and easier. In addition, dancing has been shown to reduce the risk of dementia in old age and relieve stress.
• it does not overload the body – almost all forms of exercise push the body out of its comfort zone, but dancing gives it freedom. Therefore, if you feel that your body can no longer or is tired during the dance, all you have to do is change the direction of the movement and continue.
• do your own weight training – the only thing you need to focus on is the clothes and shoes, which need to be durable. Haenel should be comfortable and should not restrict your movements.
• improves coordination – more research shows that dancing helps to improve body coordination, and in the event of an injury, the body is better able to maintain its balance and reduce its impact.
• gives joy – the dance has a variety of movements. Music accompanies you during training; you have freedom of movement and will never get bored during training.
Dance-inspired fitness workouts
There are countless dance styles in the world , which have since become effective training plans. The combination of music and sports became popular a long time ago, and we offer you a list of the most popular dance-inspired exercises that the sexy escort girls working with our Escort Agency are using.
When you hear the Latin rhythms of salsa and samba, do you immediately start moving your hips? Then Zumba is perfect for you. It has become the most popular dance step training in the world. Zumba is a combination of two dance styles – Latin and African. The most common Zumba is practised to Latin and modern music rhythms.
The advantage that zombies offer is that they can be practised by both escort girls and men, regardless of age or physical abilities. If you feel that you need to know how to dance to practice this type of training, Zumba will prove you wrong. It is not a hard workout; on the contrary, it is a classic workout, with exercises with your weight, which you do to the rhythm of the music. There are several types of Zumba, from aqua Zumba to water or Zumba toning, which include weights for burning more calories and muscle toning. There are even Zumba classes for children.
The benefits of Zumba training:
Zumba is the ideal workout for burning fat, strengthening muscles and improving flexibility. A 60-minute Zumba workout will help you burn about 360 calories, which is the equivalent of 60 minutes of moderate treadmill running. Study participants burned approximately 369 calories during a 39-minute Zumba workout. In addition, another study reported that during a 12-week Zumba program, participants significantly improved their aerobic condition. Another benefit of Zumba workouts is that they alternate between high and low-intensity exercises., which helps increase heart rate and endurance.
This is evidenced by research in which participants attended a Zumba class for 12 weeks and found that they significantly improved their heart rate and systolic blood pressure. Another study found that Zumba workouts were beneficial for overweight women because they helped lower blood pressure and weight.
Areas to focus on:
Zumba, like most dance exercises, trains the whole body. The individual movements train the centre of the body, and the legs can be trained with the help of knee bends, jumps and push-ups.
Pole dance is a phenomenon among women who want to tone their bodies and have different workouts. It is a workout for the whole body, which requires endurance, flexibility, strength and fitness. Although it is a workout with its weight, you still need a toolbar. Compared to other workouts, pole dancing requires skills compared to lifting dumbbells. To be a good pole dancer, you have to have strong arms and legs.
Therefore, your whole body needs to be prepared for the demanding bar exercises. So, before you start, you need to do some “free” training sessions to strengthen your muscles. Most people associate pole dancing with a strip club. But it is not a vulgar dance; on the contrary, bar dance is a unique mix of gymnastics, acrobatics and dance.
The benefits of pole dance training:
Burn calories effectively – pole dancing involves all the muscles of the body, which are constantly tense. Therefore, it is an ideal isometric workout. Within 30 minutes of intense exercise, you can burn as many calories as when you do aerobics or callisthenics, which leads to weight loss.
• increase self-confidence – it goes without saying that if you start training and see the results of your work, your self-confidence will increase immediately. Thanks to pole dancing, you can have even more confidence. The posture will improve, and the graceful movements during training will be transferred to everyday life.
• flexibility – pole dance workouts will increase flexibility and thus can effectively reduce problems such as back pain, stiff neck or muscle aches. They minimize the risk of muscle stiffness and allow you to move more freely. Moreover, flexibility helps in preparing women for pregnancy and childbirth.
• reduce joint pain – joint pain is a severe problem for many people, and women are at higher risk of developing osteoporosis. The development of strong bones and connective tissue and increased joint mobility during pole dancing helps reduce the risk of osteoporosis in women. As you constantly strengthen your arm muscles by gripping the bar, problems like carpal tunnel syndrome can also be avoided.
• relieves cardiovascular problems – pole dancing is as good for the heart as any form of intense aerobic training because it stimulates blood flow.
Areas to focus on:
Pole dance focuses on training the whole body because you have to keep your body tense for correct execution. It helps to strengthen the muscles of your arms, legs and back.
Although hip-hop dancing may seem a little tricky at first glance, you don’t have to worry because not everyone is a born dancer. Tabata hip-hop is an intense workout that strengthens and tones the body through various dance choreographic movements. Tabata hip-hop is divided into individual movements, focusing on different muscle groups. During the training, the music accompanies you, and you will immediately master the movement, and then it will seem to you that it is a simple choreography. This fun and challenging workout make you sweat well while dancing like a true legend.
The benefits of hip-hop training:
Each exercise increases your heart rate and has aerobic benefits. Tabata hip-hop is a very intense aerobic workout because you are constantly moving. During this time, the body receives oxygen, transports it to the muscles and helps burn fat. Therefore, it can help you lose weight, lower your blood pressure stress and, in addition, give you a good dose of energy. Proper and precise movements also help to tone your muscles, build strength and increase the flexibility of your joints and bones.
Areas to focus on:
Because the hip-hop Tabata is an intense workout, it focuses on the whole body. You can focus on your abdomen, buttocks and legs. You can divide your training according to the areas you want to work on.
Masala Bhangra is a combination of Bollywood Indian dance and aerobic exercise, and this workout is designed for people of all ages who like to be physically active. Specifically, Bhangra is a highly energetic dance transformed into fitness training. With a choreography directly influenced by Bollywood’s Bhangra music and dance, Masala Bhangra is like a fresh breeze in the world of fitness and dance. Its creator is Sarina Jain, a person who has been part of the fitness world for over 23 years. If you like Indian culture, Masala Bhangra is the perfect workout.
Benefits of Masala Bhangra Training:
The benefits of Masala Bhangra include strengthening muscles, improving heart strength and frequency, and also helping to build endurance. Workouts are in the form of a complete cardio workout, during which the muscles are effectively toned, and flexibility and balance are developed. In addition, the rhythms of Indian music motivate you to perform better and thus achieve your fitness goals more quickly.
Areas to focus on:
Masala Bhangra provides general toning to the body but focuses mainly on the shoulders, back, abdomen and legs.
Belly dance comes from the Middle East and has a long history. In the past, this dance cheered the party, and the women who performed it were considered extremely attractive. This dance is not just about hip movements. The technique of individual movements is a challenge, and thanks to them, the dancers have strong muscles. This is why the belly dance technique is still used today as part of fitness training. Belly dance is a low-risk exercise suitable for women of all ages.
The benefits of belly dance training:
• Improvised body posture – due to the movement of the hips, pelvis, and back releases synovial fluid between the vertebrae, a natural lubricant of the body. Due to this, the bones and muscles do not wear out. Because you use your muscles constantly, you strengthen your back muscles and improve your body posture.
• Excellent Cardio – Belly Dance is also an excellent cardio workout that can burn up to 350 calories per hour, depending on the intensity and weight of the person. Regular blood flow helps reduce cardiovascular problems and, in combination with a healthy diet, can help you lose weight.
• Helps to relax – belly dance can have meditative effects, especially if you combine it with captivating music. It is a women’s workout that offers the most profound form of expression. The mind relaxes during exercise and workouts in a relaxed atmosphere.
Areas to focus on:
The dance focuses on several areas, not just the abdomen, despite its name. The main belly dance movements involve the muscles of the back, pelvis, abdomen, neck, legs, hands and arms.
Jazzercise (in cardio)
If you don’t like Latin music, but you like to move to the beat of the music, try jazzercise. It is a fitness program that combines pilates, yoga, kickboxing and endurance exercises in one complex workout, performed in dance steps. In the beginning, jazzercise was used as background music for jazz training, and the main exercises were based on the steps of jazz dance. Over time, this technique re-adapted the 80s and 90s and has found a place in the present.
If you go to jazz rehearsal classes, the choreography will be adapted to the current music. It is a cardio workout with its weight and high intensity, which allows you to burn many calories and is a workout that actress Gwyneth Paltrow prefers.
The benefits of jazzercise training:
• helps to alleviate cardiovascular problems – like all intense exercises, jazzercise helps to improve blood flow in the body and thus helps to improve blood pressure. In essence, the heart becomes more robust and can pump more blood with less effort.
• strengthens bones – people who do not exercise or exercise are more likely to develop osteoporosis later in old age. Research shows that regular exercise reduces the risk of developing this problem. Constant exercise throughout your life seriously reduces the risk of fractures.
• strengthens the muscles – like any exercise, and jazzercise strengthens the muscles. The more intense the training, the more you engage the moving muscles and gradually adjust them to perfection.
• promotes weight loss – regularly exercising jazzercise at high intensity can burn up to 600 calories per hour, and you will more easily eliminate fat pads. Combined with a healthy diet, this exercise is ideal for supporting weight loss and improving fitness.