Maybe you don’t even think about exercise because of everything that happens globally and in the country. All the more so as restaurants’ opening and closing measures, shops and gyms are constantly changing. Feelings of insecurity and anxieties about the future are exhausting to some. And that’s completely natural. On the other hand, we must distinguish which opinions to pay attention to. We will not directly influence the geopolitical situation in the world, the US presidential election or the traditional “black news” instead of the TV news, so why deal with and deepen the widespread stress? But what we can influence is how we can successfully deal with this load of stressors. And one of the best aids to improve your physical and mental health is sports and exercise, just as our sexy escort girls do!
If all the benefits of sports and exercise were sold in the pharmacy in pill form, the queues would be endless, and the world would fight for a better place in the crowd. Just imagine: “Hello, I would like something to improve my mood, reduce my anxiety, support my immunity and my muscle growth. Yes, then we have something exactly for you. I will offer you a monthly strength training package and a half-year outdoor running package. Take strength training once a day three times a week and running in the wild once a day on non-strength training days.” And a month later, everyone comes to the pharmacy to thank him for feeling so much better. You can read below the effect of regular sports activity on physical and mental health that the escort girls working with our Escort Agency do!
What can a regular sports activity do?
• ↓ chronic stress, anxiety, symptoms of depression, health risks, bodyweight
• ↑ mood, cognitive function, sleep, immune system and body’s defensive system, bone density, muscle mass, flexibility and balance
It seems that there is no area in which regular sports do not have a positive effect. However, the uncertain opening hours of gyms and fitness centers and government restrictions do not help us follow healthy habits. But you can also exercise at home! At home, you may miss dumbbells, weights, a squat rack, a sports partner, motivational music that resonates throughout the gym, helping you finish the series no matter how much it costs you or the coach’s orders. But it’s not the same thing, is it? At a group lesson, when you can’t even breathe for a moment.
5 steps that will help you stay motivated and exercise and exercise even at home
In the days when we moved our home office, online teaching for students and the inability to socialize, you can find yourself in an even more intense life stereotype than before. Ideally, it would help if you did not leave home and usually decide whether to perform the assigned tasks during flexible working hours before or after the next episode of “Emily in Paris”. The greatest admiration is given to the parents of the compulsory school children, who now do not know what to do first—whether it’s studying with the kids, cooking, doing elaborate tasks, exercising, or alleviating teasing between siblings. Exercise and sports are some of the best nootropics to support brain function. The often forgotten method of biohacking is a powerful weapon against stress, a tool for improving health, fitness, and body structure. On the other hand, even the busiest person can find at least half an hour a day to exercise. Let’s get ready for this exercise.
1. Find your purpose
To successfully master everything you want to achieve, you need a strong reason and know the answer to “WHY?”, Why do you want to train? The more vital and more critical your motive, the more likely you are to stay motivated to exercise in the long run. Unfortunately, motivation alone is not omnipotent. When “WHY” is too abstract and generalized, there is a better chance that in the evening, after a busy day, you will choose to “lie down” in front of the TV instead of moving. This can happen when there are reasons for maintenance, health or weight loss. You have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Try to divide the big, time-consuming WHY into smaller and more current whys, which will help you achieve a long-term WHY.
• WHY long distance: I want to lose weight
• Why partly current: I need to clear my mind after a hard day’s work
• Why partially current: I want to get rid of anger
• Why partially current: I want to improve my mood
• Why partially current: I want to get rid of back pain because I’ve been sitting all-day
• Why partially current: I want to focus more and get my tasks done faster
2. Set goals for the near and realistic future
This point is quite closely related to the determination of the great WHY. Let’s say you decide to lose 20 kg or gain 5 kg of muscle mass in half a year with the determination of MMA fighters and give your best in the first days. Over time, however, the motivation and desire to achieve an excellent reason to lose weight varies from month to month, for example, “only” by 2 kg, and you are not so happy with it. This is mainly because your goal is too far away.
Humans are equipped with an internal reward system, which motivates us to activities that are important for survival, such as the need to eat and drink or to motivate ourselves, which “forces” us to learn or are associated with pleasant feelings. Learning to take an exam or forcing yourself to move is sometimes a punishment, but the feeling of having a successful job and the motivation for later work is worth it. This is due to our internal reward system releasing the neurotransmitter dopamine. We can compare this to a situation where you feel good after eating, quenching your thirst, passing a test, or after “bedroom games.” If your goal is 6 months away, there is no reward in the form of dopamine, which is why we do not want to continue working. Dopamine gives us partial motivation and a desire to achieve other goals.
Another goal setting method is the SMART strategy, where each goal must be:
• Specific: 30 minutes of physical activity each day or 30 exercises of 50 repetitions
• Measurable: You can use a stopwatch a telephone or write down the number of repetitions in a journal to measure the time or number of repetitions.
• Achievable: You don’t want everything at once and start slowly. You will get better performance over time.
• Relevant: Sports activities should be beneficial to you and match you why. There is no point in forcing yourself to do something fashionable if it doesn’t appeal to you. Do what you love.
• Time: Daily and weekly goals work well for self-reflection as well. You know you want to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day, 210 minutes a week.
You can even elegantly combine these two methods. With the help of your great WHY you will set a long-term goal that you will divide into smaller partial goals and use the SMART method by planning how you will achieve what you set out to do.
3. Schedule your training as an emergency meeting
It has undoubtedly happened to you that when you don’t have something planned in time, it doesn’t work. If you say that you will be exercising for half an hour every day and hope that it will work miraculously, it is as if you were betting on the Euro Jackpot and hoping to win. That’s why it’s good to know a little.
Are you more of a morning bird, and waking up isn’t a problem for you, and can you imagine a morning workout that, along with a cold post-workout shower, will recharge your batteries for the next day? Or does the thought of a morning workout not do you any good, and you prefer to exercise after work, after clearing your head and relaxing your mind after a hard day, thanks to training?
Exercise daily from 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. write down a specific date in the calendar for the exercises that suit you, and consider it an urgent meeting. To be sure, activate the notification on your phone, which will prepare you for what follows at least 15 minutes before your workout. And what’s the best part? That the apology is out of the question.
4. Celebrate small victories as if they were big ones
A workout that you didn’t want to participate in for anything in the world or that you somehow “calmed down” is better than one that didn’t happen at all. It’s not about being perfect every day and working 100%. The main thing is that every time you exercise according to a pre-planned interval, you build a habit that will help you achieve your goals. This is probably the essential thing, somehow hidden under the surface. From an “all-or-nothing” conception, you can boldly move to an “at least it’s better than nothing” concept.
With that, another essential thing comes to light. Keep in mind that almost nothing works according to the default plan, and you have a backup plan in place. What will you do if you have little time to exercise during the day or miss an online group lesson? You have 10 minutes of backup workouts at hand, which will be intense enough to work your whole body. Be prepared that you will not always feel like running and take a brisk walk instead. When you have a backup plan up your sleeve, avoid the sudden question “What’s going on now?” and postpone training for later.
5. Be creative
People often say that they have absolutely no time for anything. Subsequently, a careful and honest analysis of the day spent with the help of self-reflection will show you where time passes. Yes, it disappears in the depths of lost time, in the form of an hour spent on social networks, half an hour on the messenger, another half hour on mobile games and two hours of watching some evening series, which are not so much enjoyable, but it’s a habit. Counted and underlined, it is about 4 hours, from which you can cut at least half an hour for daily exercises.
And to combine the useful with the pleasant, here are some tips for some creative sports activities:
• In the age of fast internet and unlimited internet, you don’t have to be connected to a laptop every time during an online meeting. Try the “walking meeting” option, where you go for a walk in nature, wear headphones, and use your phone’s display if necessary.
• Listen to your favorite podcast or audiobook when exercising or playing sports. It is not ideal for maximum concentration when doing sports and enjoying the present moment, but if it suits you, why not use it.
• Vary sports activities. If you exercise at home, include a classic workout with your body weight, try the HIIT workout, make the workouts more interesting using exercise equipment at home (a full backpack will help you do your knees, push-ups and work your biceps more intensely), expand -Your home gym with new equipment or give a chance to almost forgotten the jump rope.
• Experience virtual reality sports with game consoles. If you are a fan of the sitcom that has already become a cult, The Big Bang Theory, you will surely remember some scenes in which a group of “nerds” play various games, such as tennis, bowling, or boxing Nintendo Wii. How about using the game console for family competitions in dance, tennis, skateboarding or snowboarding? You may be surprised that even such activities can be pretty demanding.
• If it suits you, download an exercise app to help you train.
• Speed up, slow down, speed up. Even so, you can rekindle your withered love for running, cycling, or brisk walking.
How to deal with an idle day behind a monitor?
When working on your computer, try to take regular breaks after about 30 minutes or at least an hour of work. If you have a pet, go for a walk, stretch, walk around the house, or do a “micro workout,” where you will do, for example, 10 push-ups, 20 knee bends, and a 30-second plan. You will stretch your stiff body and spread the blood all over your body.